Use the Microphone Debug Tool
Use the debug tool to fix your friends’ or coworkers’ audio or microphone issues.
- Open your Quick Actions menu.
- Click ‘Debug Mode’ to turn it on.
- Now, you will be able to see an audio & microphone icon above your friend’s head.
- If either of the icons are red, that means it’s off or disconnected.
- Click on your friends avatar to open their User Details panel.
- Then click ‘restart voice’ – this will reconnect them to the voice channel and takes about 30s.
- Or click ‘switch mic’ to change the microphone their headset is using.
- When the microphone or audio icons turn green it’s reconnected and they should be able to hear and speak without any issues.