Remio Terms Of Service
Effective Date: 1 January 2022
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Kristalic Inc. (“Remio,” “we,”, “our” or “us”). This Remio Terms Of Service (“TOS” or “Contract“), is a legally binding contract between you on behalf of your company and Remio regarding your use of our service.
In consideration of the mutual promises and covenants in this Contract, of which the receipt and sufficiency are hereby acknowledged, the Parties further agree to the terms as follows:
An order will be confirmed after both parties have agreed on the invoice/quote via email. Only after the order has been confirmed will headset shipping commence.
- If an outdated or incorrect delivery address was provided to Remio and a headset is lost as a result, the client will be liable to pay the replacement fee of $350 for that headset.
- After the event, Remio will specify via email when the headsets have to be returned. A late penalty fee of $50 will be charged for every headset that has not been submitted to a postal service for return within 7 days after the specified date. This late penalty fee will be applied for every additional week that a return is late up to a maximum of 11 weeks, at which point the cost of the headset has been covered and the Client can keep the headset.
- Client agrees to submit all participants’ addresses and contact information at least 5 business days prior to the scheduled event (9 days for international events). A rushed fee will be charged if address submissions are late.
- If a headset is lost, stolen, or irreparably damaged while under the care of the Client (not during shipping), the Client will be liable to pay the replacement fee of $350 for that headset.
- If an outdated or incorrect delivery address was provided to Remio and a headset has to be rerouted, the client will be liable to pay $40 extra per rerouted headset. Remio cannot guarantee that reroutes will be delivered on time and will communicate the situation with the client on a case-by-case basis.
- If any item originally shipped out to the Client is missing in the return shipment, the Client will be notified via email and have 7 days to submit the missing item to a postal service for return after which the Client will be liable to pay a replacement fee. The replacement fee will depend on the missing item and will not be more than the total cost of the headset, $350. E.g. a missing charger will cost $60 to replace if not returned to Remio. Additional shipping fees for such items will be paid by the Client.
- If the provided packaging is not used for headset returns and the headset is damaged before being received by Remio, the client will be liable to pay repair fees for the damaged headset up to a maximum of $350.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS
- Balance for added services performed after deposits and advance payments are received will be invoiced before shipping devices. Client agrees to remit payment within ten (10) days after the final invoice is submitted. Pre-established payment terms will be honored.
- Method of Payment: Payment is accepted in U.S. Dollars by direct deposit, ACH, or credit card.
- The invoice will cover all costs associated with the VR event including but not limited to shipping, headset rental, event hosting, and return shipping.
- In the event it becomes necessary for either party to initiate legal action to enforce the terms of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, in addition to such other relief as awarded by law and equity.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
Applies to both individual items and contracts in their entirety.
- Orders cancelled before the devices have been shipped are eligible for a full refund.
- Orders cancelled after the devices have been shipped will be subject to a 100% cancellation/restocking fee.
It is the responsibility of the client to carefully review the Contract for accuracy of information including (but not limited to) the event date, event timing, delivery location and quantity of items requested. Client must advise Remio of any necessary adjustments or missing information in advance of the scheduled shipping time.
Client and Remio agree to mutually indemnify, defend and hold harmless the other party, its directors, officers, employees and agents from all liabilities, damage, losses, injuries, expenses and claims, directly or indirectly resulting from the performance of this agreement and /or any circumstances except as caused by negligence or intentional act of the indemnified party. This agreement shall be performed in compliance with all laws, ordinances, orders, rules and regulations of all local, state, federal and all other jurisdictions having authority over the performance hereof.