Senior Technical Artist
About the job
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Technical Artist to join our team at Remio.
Remio is creating a VR platform where communities and business teams can gather, collaborate, and play. We envision a future where AR and VR headsets replace the need for computer screens. With Remio, like-minded individuals, from anywhere in the world, will be able to hang out, work, and play as if they are in the same room. We already serve notable clients such as Google, Netflix, PWC, Hubspot, Robinhood, and Facebook, and we need help serving the increased demand.
As a Senior Technical Artist, you will be involved in every aspect of creating, updating, testing, and maintaining 3D models, textures, materials, and sounds to build cohesive and immersive VR environments for multiple hardware and software platforms using Unity game engine. You will have the opportunity, responsibility, and freedom to lead your own projects and feature implementations. We’re looking for self-starters who don’t need to be told what to do and can take initiative.
- Unity 3D, Prefab Variants, Assembly definitions, Input System;
- UI/UX design and prototype;
- Strong understanding of URP (materials, batches, draw order, post-processing);
- Experience with Blender / Maya, or similar 3D software;
- Experience with Photoshop / Illustrator, or similar 2D software;
- Write a custom Shaders (HLSL, Amplify, or ShaderGraph);
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Ability to work remotely and manage time effectively;
- Understanding how to optimize lightmaps.