Work from anywhere with a small group of smart passionate people on a cutting-edge software product for virtual reality. You’ll have flexible work hours and as much autonomy as you can handle. Remio is in a unique position that allows us to merge game-like features and collaboration tools into one product for enterprise. Join the Remio team where you can have fun and make money.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for understanding customer needs, defining and prioritizing user scenarios, and taking new features to market. You will work with a cross-discipline crew across design, research, engineering, and data analysis to deliver a high-quality product and evaluate success towards the business goal. This position will help create, build and deliver innovative products. Works closely with Co-Founders, engineering and bizdev team.
- Product management
- You will help create and manage the product roadmap, communicating and executing timelines, understanding scope, and mitigating risk throughout our development cycles.
- Documentation & Process Improvement
- You will cultivate a culture of documentation, communication, and process improvement which fosters a highly collaborative remote work environment.
- Identify and plan for new features.
- Interact with customers and the customer success team to identify user needs and prioritize the product roadmap accordingly
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best process for coding VR apps.
- Help communicate with founders to review high-level and low-level designs for new features/functionality.
- Coordinate with the developers across products to address and identify cross product dependencies.
- Take ownership of the overall program planning process, program schedule, and initiate process improvements when identified.
- Collaborating across teams at Remio, cutting through ambiguity and getting product shipped.
- Working across disciplines with engineers, data scientists, researchers, and UX designers to deliver these experiences in a way that delights users and increases product engagement
- Analyzing customer behavior, developing metrics and cultivating novel & delightful techniques to help our customers
- Analyze user interactions on the Remio websites and design enhancements
- Gather and analyze user feedback for Remio’s VR app and design enhancements
- Design A/B tests
- 3+ years of relevant experience in program or product management
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years experience with VR products
- Experience working on customer-facing products and experiences
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Demonstrate passion for building products for VR applications.
- History of shipping software products and features with continuous development cycles
- The ability to lead thoughtful discussions and defend your opinions on technologies, frameworks, and process choices
- Customer empathy for both internal and external customer needs and behaviors, with strong motivation to solve their problems
- Ability to analyze and use quantitative and qualitative data to inform decisions
- Proficient and effective communication skills
- Welcomes criticism and collaborates well as part of a diverse team, innovating without losing sight of the gameplay vision
- Ability to work remotely, manage time effectively, and thrive in a fast-paced startup culture
- MS in computer science or applied mathematics
- Unity or Unreal development experience
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly hackathons to expand your skills
- Weekly VR team gaming sessions
- Remote work
- Flexible work hours
- Negotiable benefits
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employer
Remio is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.