Full Stack Engineer
Work from anywhere with a small group of intelligent, passionate people on a cutting-edge software product for virtual reality. You’ll have flexible work hours and as much autonomy as you can handle. Remio is in a unique position that allows us to merge game-like features and collaboration tools into one product for enterprise. Join the Remio team, where you can have fun and make money.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be involved in every aspect of creating, updating, testing, and maintaining the backend and web frontend of the Remio ecosystem, which serves the VR client app. Remio is an early-stage startup, and nearly everything regarding the security, reliability, and infrastructure of the Remio ecosystem will be your responsibility. You will have the opportunity, responsibility, and freedom to lead your own projects and feature implementations. We’re looking for self-starters who don’t need to be told what to do and can take initiative.
- AWS, DynamoDB, Lambda, Cognito, EC2/ECS
- Python, Nodejs
- C#, C++
- Frontend design and implementation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work remotely, manage time effectively, and thrive in a fast-paced startup culture
- Firebase & GCP
- DevOps experience (CI/CD), Jenkins
- Virtual Reality
- SSO, SAML, SCIM
- Shippo, DHL, UPS APIs
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly hackathons to expand your skills
- Weekly VR team gaming sessions
- Remote work
- Flexible work hours
- Negotiable benefits
Please add your Linkedin Profile URL to your cover letter below.