Demand Generation Expert
We are looking for an experienced demand generation manager to join our team at Remio.
Work from anywhere with a small group of smart passionate people on a cutting-edge software product for virtual reality. You’ll have flexible work hours and as much autonomy as you can handle. Remio is in a unique position that allows us to merge game-like features and collaboration tools into one product for enterprise. Join the Remio team where you can have fun and make money.
You will be responsible for developing a high-performing demand engine that creates qualified leads, product engagement and sales revenue. We are looking for a hands-on result-oriented marketing expert and demand generation with solid experience in growth marketing to enhance customer acquisition, engagement and retention to drive sales and revenue.
You need to be an ambitious product marketer, and have a proven record of meeting revenue targets and converting leads to sales-ready prospects.
You are not expected to be proficient in everything listed below. However, you are expected to be a quick learner and eager to learn new skills.
- At least 3+ years experience in B2B marketing space. (Startup experience ideal)
- Incredible track record of successfully building full-funnel marketing programs
- High attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills with proven copywriting experience
- Demonstrable experience with multi-channel marketing: email marketing, conversational marketing, content syndication, webinars, virtual events, paid social, SEO, SEM, paid search, and website
- Knowledge of ABM principles and platforms (DemandBase, 6Sense, Engagio)
- Knowledge of marketing platforms that include but not limited to CMS, CRM systems (Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics)
You won’t be responsible for all of these, but at least experienced in some.
- Manage the demand generation funnel to generate new leads.
- Increase pipeline velocity through multiple channels.
- Manage growth tactics (plan & execute).
- Support campaign strategies and planning.
- Track analytics and report how inbound marketing programs convert to leads and revenue.
- Collaborate with content and creative teams to develop insightful content and communications to drive interest.
- Partner with sales operations to manage, analyze, and optimize all aspects of lead generation to deliver high-quality leads
If you would like to do more, let us know! We’d love to let you do more.
- Experience or passion for Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality.
(We prioritize equal opportunities within our company. We are looking for team members who will add to our culture, spirit, and drive, regardless of your gender, orientation, nationality, race, and no matter how you identify)