Customer Success Manager
Work from anywhere with a small group of smart passionate people on a cutting-edge software product for virtual reality. You’ll have flexible work hours and as much autonomy as you can handle. Remio is in a unique position that allows us to merge game-like features and collaboration tools into one product for enterprise. Join the Remio team where you can have fun and make money.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for building relationships, driving product adoption, and empowering teams to fulfil their goals. Remio is an early-stage startup and nearly everything regarding customer success will be your responsibility. You will have the opportunity, responsibility, and freedom to lead your own projects and feature implementations. We’re looking for someone who’s willing to get their hands dirty and also capable of expanding and leading a team in the future.
About the role
- Build strong relationships with our customers to understand their needs and ensure their success with Remio.
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between customers and the rest of the Remio team.
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution in Remio.
- Take ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding.
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate customers on the features of our product.
- Stay in touch with clients to ensure that they’re realizing the full potential of Remio.
- Build, own, and execute customer success and engagement plans
- Navigate customer organizations to uncover additional product applications and opportunities for partnership.
- Spearhead internal cross-functional improvement projects
- Represent the voice of the customer and influence the product development roadmap.
- Partner with the product teams on upsell, cross-sell, and expansion opportunities.
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management or consulting experience and working with accounts of various sizes.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy.
- Ability to take initiative and adapt.
- BA or BS degree.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives.
- Ability to work remotely, manage time effectively, and thrive in a fast-paced startup culture
- Postgraduate degree.
- AR/VR industry experience.
- Enterprise account management and customer success
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly hackathons to expand your skills
- Weekly VR team gaming sessions
- Remote work
- Flexible work hours
- Negotiable benefits
Remio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.