Business Development Manager
About the job
We are looking for an experienced business development manager to join our team at Remio. Someone who can get hands-on with setting up and optimizing inbound and outbound marketing systems.
Remio helps companies maintain an engaged culture and sense of camaraderie through team-building activities in VR. We’re building a virtual HQ for every company which includes team games for relaxation, and collaboration tools such as whiteboards, Jira boards, and presentation rooms. We envision a future where people use AR and VR headsets instead of monitors and laptop screens for their work.
You will be responsible for developing a high-performing demand engine that creates qualified leads, product engagement, and sales revenue. We are looking for a hands-on result-oriented marketing expert and demand generation with solid experience in growth marketing to enhance customer acquisition, engagement, and retention to drive sales and revenue. Ideally, someone who has done this work for a startup before.
You need to be an ambitious product marketer and have a proven record of meeting revenue targets and converting leads to sales-ready prospects.
You are not expected to be proficient in everything listed below. However, you are expected to be a quick learner and eager to learn new skills.
- At least 3+ years experience in B2B marketing space. (Startup experience ideal)
- Incredible track record of successfully building full-funnel marketing programs
- High attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills with proven copywriting experience
- Demonstrable experience with multi-channel marketing: email marketing, conversational marketing, content syndication, webinars, virtual events, paid social, SEO, SEM, paid search, and website
- Knowledge of ABM principles and platforms (DemandBase, 6Sense, Engagio)
- Knowledge of marketing platforms that include but not limited to CMS, CRM systems (Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics)
You won’t be responsible for all of these, but at least experienced in some.
- Manage the demand generation funnel to generate new leads.
- Increase pipeline velocity through multiple channels.
- Manage growth tactics (plan & execute).
- Support campaign strategies and planning.
- Track analytics and report how inbound marketing programs convert to leads and revenue.
- Collaborate with content and creative teams to develop insightful content and communications to drive interest.
- Partner with sales operations to manage, analyze, and optimize all aspects of lead generation to deliver high-quality leads
- Experience or passion for Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality.
- Experience with selling to HR.
- Experience marketing team-building activities to business customers.
(We prioritize equal opportunities within our company. We are looking for team members who will add to our culture, spirit, and drive, regardless of your gender, orientation, nationality, race, and no matter how you identify)